2009 Presentation Archives
If you have content related to meetings or presentations made in 2009 please post them as part of 2009 Presentations section of this website (i.e. this section)
- Use the Add Child Page link at the bottom of this page
- That puts your new page in the correct spot
- Follow the submission guidelines noted below when posting your Agenda notes to announce the meeting
- When the meeting is done, Edit this post to include any additional details or use the Add Comment link to add a comment to The Specific meeting agenda page
- Please do NOT add comments to this page/post unless they are specific to the content on this page. Put another way, do not add a comment to this post/page if you are wanting to add a new meeting agenda or information relevant to a specific meeting. Open that specific meeting/presentation page instead.
Page Submission Guidelines:
Each presentation page should contain the following information:
- Subject: The topic that was covered
- Presenter: The name of the person who presented the subject
- Date: The Day, Month and Year the subject was covered
- Location: Where the presentation was given (for example it may have been given at a Multimedia meeting or at a general Macintech meeting)
- Comments: Any relevant comments about the subject or attached files, or editorial remarks.
- Attachments: An Adobe Acrobat PDFi and/or Keynote file of the presenters notes. If no slides were presented as part of the subject, additional comments may be included in lieu of attachments.If your attachment is larger than 2 MB read and do the steps described here
Please take a moment to read the following related articles (found in the FAQ section of this site) for help on how to create a presentation page and what to do if you attachment is larger than 2MB
Making a Presentation Page
Uploading Files larger than 2MB
Please note that All Presentation Pages should be given GUEST access as described here.